Dr. Notghi Contract Research GmbH is an international contract research organization (CRO) with 16 years of experience in the field of clinical studies. Our main services are in the area of pharmacovigilance, pharmaceutical development, medical devices and medical writing. We also provide training solutions, workshops and further education courses for individuals as well as for pharmaceutical and medical technology companies.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for support in our IT/network administration department. The position is intended for 20 hours a week.
What would be your tasks?
- installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- assembling new systems
- maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- working with IT support personnel
- providing network administration and support
What qualifications do you need to have to get this job?
- Education in IT field, degree in technical studies (information technology) or equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years of experience in 1st/2nd Level Support
- Experience in working with Clients/ Server/ Active Directory
- You need to have Windows 7 and 8 in your little finger
- Experience with IT automation (scripting, auto deployment) would be an advantage
- You should have really good either German or English, preferably both
What special skills do you need for this job?
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
What do we have to offer?
What we have to offer is a pleasant working atmosphere, flexible working hours, friendly colleagues and possibilites for further development.
How to apply?
Please fill out the form below and attach the necessary documents or write to us on email@example.com.