Clinical Monitors, Clinical Research Associate (CRA) monitor the conduct of clinical trials. The monitoring of the conduct is carried out according to the guidelines of “Good Clinical Practice” (Good Clinical Pratice, GCP), the Declaration of Helsinki and the relevant laws and regulations (including Drugs Act, Medical Devices Act) of each country in which the Clinical Trial takes place.
Absolute reliability, accuracy and very good communication skills are necessary to fulfill this service optimal.
We offer to maintain your clinical studies at an international level and to ensure the proper documentation.
What we offer in the field of monitoring:
- Monitoring the conduct of the clinical trial as specified in the study protocol
- Verification of the documentation in the appropriate documentation forms
- Documentation on the use of the study medication
- On- and off-site monitoring
- ICH-GCP / ISO 14155 and study-specific training
You benefit from:
- Flexible and highly motivated employees
- deep experience in a wide range of indications
- International and flexible capacity
We help you conserve your valuable resources and reduce costs.
We offer a wide range of services in the field of clinical monitoring for full- and part-service solutions.
Our experts will gladly advice you personally. We look forward to your call or your message.